Almond Flour Magic Cookie Bars
We have created a recipe for Gluten-Free Almond Flour Magic Cookie Bars. This is great news because traditional magic cookie bars call for graham crackers which contain gluten making it difficult for those who follow a gluten-free lifestyle. Our Gluten-Free Almond Flour Magic Cookie Bars recipe calls for almond flour, which is often used as gluten-free baking flour. Not only are these cookie bars gluten-free, but they are also extremely delicious and rich.
- 1 can condensed milk
- Crust Ingredients
- 2 cups Nature's Eats Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agave
- Topping Ingredients
- 1½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 11⁄3 cup dried coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped Nature's Eats Nuts of Choice
- Heat oven to 350℉.
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- For the crust mix all wet ingredients in a bowl, then add the dry ingredients and stir. Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Pour the can of condensed milk evenly over the crust.
- Layer chocolate chips, Nature's Eats Nuts, and then coconut.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.