Almond Flour Fudge Brownies
Almond flour makes for perfectly gooey gluten-free brownies.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nature’s Eats Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the butter and chocolate chips in a large glass bowl over a pot of gently boiling water. Whisk together until the butter and chocolate are melted and well combined. Set aside and let cool for five minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk the cooled chocolate and butter mixture into the egg and sugar mixture. When combined, mix into the dry ingredients. Pour into a buttered 8x8 inch baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.