Almond Flour Brownies
With such easy access to almond flour these days, there is no longer a reason to have to search for a nearby gluten-free bakery. You can easily make your own gluten-free desserts right at home. These Almond Flour Brownies are not only gluten-free, they also contain no additives and preservatives that you may find in gluten-free items from the grocery store.
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1¾ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- 1½ cups Nature's Eats Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pistachio, or Nature's Eats Nuts of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8”x8” pan with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, mix butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs, and cacao powder.
- Stir in Nature's Eats Almond Flour and baking powder.
- Fold in Nature's Eats Nuts.
- Pour into pan and bake for 28-33 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. Brownies will continue cooking once removed from the oven.