Almond Flour Bread
Preheat oven to 395°F.
- 3 flax eggs (1 flax egg = 1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, then let sit for 5 minutes)
- 12⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Almond Flour
- 1⁄3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄3 cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Raw Sunflower Kernels
- Preheat oven to 395°F.
- Sift flours into a large bowl, then mix with all dry ingredients.
- Stir in flax eggs and melted coconut oil until doughy.
- Transfer dough into an 8x4 inch bread pan.
- Top the dough with Nature's Eats Raw Sunflower Kernels.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick placed in the bread and pulled out comes out clean. The outer layer may become slightly golden brown.
- Let cool, then slice and serve.