Colorful Gluten Free Pad Thai
Gluten-Free Pad Thai is the perfect gluten-free dinner for two. It is also perfect for those who are following a gluten-free lifestyle and are looking for healthy gluten-free meals. Not all gluten-free options are necessarily healthy gluten-free options. Look for recipes like this Colorful Gluten-Free Pad Thai which includes many vegetables and lots of flavors. Nutritious gluten-free dinners for two should be delicious and easy to prepare, especially when you are committed to living a gluten-free lifestyle.
- 2 zucchini, spiraled or julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups rice noodles
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, basil & mint
- Dressing Ingredients
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Milk (full fat) or Coconut Cream
- ¼ cup Nature’s Eats Almonds
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Extra spicy option: pinch of ghost pepper
Spiralize zucchini and prepare other vegetables.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a Vitamix machine or blender and mix thoroughly.
Boil rice noodles, following directions on the package. Rinse noodles and put in a serving bowl. Place bowl to the side.
Heat sesame oil in a wok of large skillet on high. Sauté garlic cloves and onions in a wok for 1 minute.
Add zucchini, carrots, red pepper, and cabbage. Sauté for 1-2 minutes, keeping the vegetables semi crispy.
Remove sautéed vegetables from the stovetop. Place vegetables on top of rice noodles, then top with dressing.
Add garnishment on top.