Tropical Dream Bread
Although there are several homemade bread recipes out there in cyberspace, finding healthy homemade bread recipes can be a little more challenging to find. Our recipe for Tropical Homemade Bread calls for healthy ingredients, making it one of our best healthy homemade bread recipes.
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple
- 5 whole eggs
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Homemade Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Dried Pineapple
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Dried Mango
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Shredded Coconut
- 1⁄3 cup Nature's Eats Macadamia Nuts
Grease a 9 x 5 inch pan and preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine crushed pineapple, eggs, and bananas in a medium bowl until fully combined.
Add flours, vanilla, salt, baking soda, and brown sugar and mix.
Chop the dried fruits and add to mixture, then add Nature's Eats Macadamia Nuts and Nature's Eats Shredded Coconut. Fold to combine.
Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 50 minutes.
Cool before serving.