The savory herb taste of rosemary coats the cashew in this decadent snack.
- 1 pound Nature's Eats Roasted Unsalted Cashews
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread the Nature's Eats Roasted Unsalted Cashews out on a sheet pan. Toast in the oven until warm, about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt, and butter. Thoroughly toss the warm cashews with the spiced butter and serve warm.