Brazilian Cheese Bread Bites
A person can’t travel to Brazil without falling in love with the Brazilian Cheese Bread bites. This bread is extraordinary, and we have created a recipe for Brazilian Bites without wheat. Our recipe is a spinoff of the original recipe, and our Cheese Bread Brazilian Bites include a base of almond flour which gives them an extra added flavor you won’t be able to resist.
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or ghee
- 1 egg at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Almond Flour
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, or any cheese of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place flour in a bowl and set aside.
- In a sauce pan bring milk, oil or ghee, and salt to a boil.
- Pour milk mixture over flour, then mix.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Add in cheese and eggs and mix together until full combined.
- Shape dough into 1½-2 inch balls, then set on lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Place in preheated oven and decrease temperature to 375°F.
- Bake for approximately 22-25 minutes until puffy and golden.
- Allow to cool, then cut up into bite-size pieces and serve.